Spicy Bean and Tomato Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 97 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 16540 times
The ever-popular tomato soup enriched with protein and iron rich rajma giving strength to your hair.
- Heat the oil, add the onions and garlic and cook till the onions are translucent.
- Add the tomatoes and chilli powder and cook for few minutes.
- Add 3 cups water and simmer till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Blend the mixture in a liquidiser. Strain.
- Add the rajma, basil, sugar, oregano, salt and pepper.
- Serve hot garnished with sprigs of basil.
Nutrient values per serving
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.