Spicy Baby Corn Fritters
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 143 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 42276 times
Baby corn pieces dipped in a chilli garlic batter, deep-fried till they are crisp and golden brown. Make these ahead of time and fry them again when you are ready to serve. You can fry pieces of cauliflower, broccoli, red, green or yellow capsicum using the same batter. A great snack for entertaining!
- Apply salt on the baby corn. Keep aside for 8 minutes. Drain out the excess water.
- Make a thick batter using the flour, cornflour, buttermilk, chilli powder, garlic paste, soda bi-carb and salt (using a little water if required).
- Dip the baby corn in this batter and deep fry in hot oil till golden brown in colour.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with hot garlic sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.