Spiced Pancakes with Golden Cinnamon Pears
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 29 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8778 times
Canned pears take on a whole new taste when cooked with cinnamon and served with spiced pancakes.
- Mix together all the dry ingredients.
- Add the water and make a smooth batter of a coating consistency.
- Heat a 125 mm. (5") diameter non-stick pan. Add a little butter and spoon out the batter on to the pan to make a nice thick golden pancake.
- Repeat to make 3 more pancakes.
- Heat the pear syrup (from the tin) and brown sugar with cinnamon and lemon juice and let it boil for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook the pears in the syrup for a couple of minutes.
- Serve the pancakes topped with the poached pears and the cinnamon syrup.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.