Soya Vegetable Korma
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 52 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 46500 times
Soya nuggets, a variation of soyabeans, have been used in this recipe and cooked in a white gravy. The traditional use of cashews in this recipe has been substituted with cauliflower purée, making this a healthy gravy.
- Combine all the ingredients in a pan and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes till the onions are soft and nearly all the liquid has evaporated. Allow the mixture to cool.
- Purée the mixture to a smooth paste in a blender. Keep aside.
- Soak the soya nuggets in hot water for 10 to 15 minutes. Drain all the water and squeeze out any excess water from the nuggets.
- Heat the oil, add the onions, ginger-green chilli paste and cook till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the tomatoes, fenugreek leaves and cook for 5 to 6 minutes till the tomatoes are cooked.
- Add the vegetables, soya nuggets, the prepared paste, ½ cup water and salt and bring the mixture to a boil.
- Serve hot.
Nutrient values per serving
|Amount|| 154 gm|
|Energy|| 112 cal|
|Protein|| 7.8 gm|
|CHO|| 12.7 gm|
|Fat|| 3.4 gm|
|Fibre|| 1.5 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.