Soya Bean Vegetable Soup
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15025 times
Colourful and flavourful vegetable soup, made even healthier thanks to soya, which is a storehouse of nutrients. Ensure that you soak soybeans overnight to improve its digestibility and to remove the gas forming substances present in them.
- Wash and drain the soyabeans.
- Add 2 cups of water and salt and cook on a medium flame till the soyabeans are tender.
- Add the onions, garlic, corn kernels, carrots, cauliflower, French beans, cumin seed powder and salt and cook till the vegetables are tender.
- Add the macaroni and seasoning cube and simmer for another 2 to 3 minutes.
- Serve hot garnished with spring onion greens.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.