Soya Bean Bhaji Or Nutrela
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 112080 times
Soya bean bhaji or nutrela, soya chunks based subji serve with roti or with plain parathas.
- Soak the soya chunk in warm water for 10 minutes and give one boil to the chunks, remove from warm water and squeeze it thoroughly and keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai, add the onions, green chillies, saute till the onion turns to golden brown.
- Add the soya chunks, tomatoes, all dry masalas and salt, mix well and saute for 5 minutes on medium flame.
- Add 2 cups water and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot garnish with coriander.
This recipe was contributed by karnanimanju on 21 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.