by Tarla Dalal
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6329 times
Waffles never tasted so different ! A savoury variation.
- Sieve the sooji and plain flour.
- Add the curds, 2 to 3 tablespoons of warm water and the baking powder and mix into a batter. Keep aside.
- After about 2 hours, add the remaining ingredients.
- Pre-heat the closed waffle iron until the signal light goes off. Open the iron, evenly pour 3/4 cup of the mixture in the centre of the iron and close the lid. Bake until the signal light goes off.
- Repeat with the rest of the batter.
- Serve hot with butter and grated cheese.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.