Smoked Mango Sandwich
This recipe has been viewed 4787 times
Mango and smoke flavour gives our senses a divine experience.
when served with baked chips and iced green tea it makes a complete meal.
- combine all the ingredients in a bowl, mix well and refrigerate it for half an hour.
- Remove, bring it to room temperature and keep aside.
- Heat a small piece of coal until burning hot and place it on an aluminum foil on the mixture.
- Pour olive oil on it and immediately over the bowl well immediately so that the released smoke infuses in to the mixture. Keep aside.
- Apply mayonnaise on all the bread slices.
- Arrange lettuce leaves and spread 2tbsp of mixture.
- Sprinkle basil, almonds, capsicum, salt and pepper.
- Cover it with lettuce leaves, another slice of bread.
- Garnish it with green and dark brown colours from coriander and chocolate and serve fresh with baked chips and iced lemon green tea.
This recipe was contributed by damyantiben on 14 Jun 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.