by Tarla Dalal
Added to 218 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 24250 times
This delicious slimmer's salad contains all the vitamins a and c needed in the full day's diet.
- Chop the fruits coarsely.
- Grate the vegetables.
- Mix in a bowl and put to chill.
- If you like, add the curd dressing.
- Serve cold.
- Health Information :
- This delicious salad contains all the Vitamins A and C needed in the full day's diet.
- Vitamin A is good for the eyes and a glowing complexion.
- Eating fruits and vegetables uncooked preserves both bulk and nutrient content.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|Protein|| 1 g|
|Cho|| 18 g|
|Fat|| 0.4 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.