Singaporean Stir-fry Noodles
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 9 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7576 times
A sweet, sour n mildly spiced mixture of stir-fry noodles and vegetables.
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the ground paste and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the zucchini, carrots, baby corns and bean sprouts and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add ½ cup of water and allow it to boil for some time.
- Add the noodles and salt and mix well.
- Add the cornflour- coconut milk mixture and cook on a low flame till it thickens, while stirring continuously.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.