Sindhi Curry By dilip
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12049 times
Discover how to make Sindhi Curry using our easy to make Sindhi Curry recipes at tarladalal.com. Share and Recommend Sindhi Curry recipes. A traditional Sindhi cuisine specialty, Sindi curry taste great with plain steamed rice.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add methi seeds,jeera seeds and hing.
- Then add 3tbsp.besan.
- Stir it till it becomes red.
- Add water and let it boil.
- Add diced potatoes,finely cut carrots and slice the bhindis in the centre and add them whole.
- Add tamarind pulp,kokam,curry leaves,termeric powder and salt.
- Let it boil for few minutes.
- Take 1 tbsp.besan in a bowl
- Add little water mix it well and add it to the curry.
- Boil the curry till the vegetables are cooked and the curry becomes a little thick.
This recipe was contributed by dilip on 02 Mar 2001
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.