Simple and Tasty Mysore Pak
by foods bee
This recipe has been viewed 2533 times
It is traditional sweet in south india. All the age group will like this sweet. Kids love it very much. And protein rich also.
- Dry roast the besan for 2 minutes.
- Heat a kadhai and add the sugar and water and mix well. Bring to boil till sugar melts completely.
- Mean while heat the ghee in another pan and add the remove from the flame.
- Once the sugar melted add besan and mix well without lumps form.
- Add ghee 6 to 7 times and mix well till the ghee comes out from the besan.
- Remove from the flame and transfer in a greased thali.
- Allow it to cool .
- Cut in any shape as you like.
This recipe was contributed by foods bee on 21 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.