by Tarla Dalal
4/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 20 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 12605 times
Easy-to-make, these delectable modaks will certainly tempt the lord!
- Mix the hung curdsand sugar in a non-stick pan and cook on a medium heat for 10 to 12 minutes or till it leaves the sides of the pan.
- Remove from the flame and transfer in a bowl, keep aside to cool for 8 to 10 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Add the icing sugar, cardamom powder, nutmeg powder, powdered nuts and saffron and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 6 equal portions.
- Place a portion modak mixture in the greased modak moulds. Repeat with the remaining portions to make 5 more modaks. Demould and serve.
- Handy Tip: Modak Moulds are available in the market and all ou have to do is stuff it with the modak mixture and demould. Do remember to grease the modak mould before use.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.