Shirley Temple ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 42 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 31434 times
Shirley temple, you cannot shut children out of parties today! so, it would be wise to have a drink to offer them too. The shirley temple is a perfect choice. It is often served to children dining with elders to let them share the experience of drinking a mocktail, which is why it is sometimes called a kiddie cocktail!
glass used: tall glass
- In a tall glass, place ¼ cup of crushed ice.
- Add ½ tbsp each of lemon juice, grenadine syrup, sugar syrup and ginger-ale squash and stir using a stirrer.
- Repeat the steps 1 and 2 to make 3 more glasses.
- Top each glass with ½ bottle of carbonated lemon drink and serve immediately garnished with a slice of sweetlime.
- Grenadine syrup is pomegranate flavoured syrup which is readily available in the provision stores.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.