Shahi Shuruaat Kebab
by Palak Rajput
Added to 13 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 4548 times
A delicious and elaborate snack..perfect to start an Indian party!
Add your private note
Shahi Shuruaat Kebab recipe - How to make Shahi Shuruaat Kebab
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 1 to 2 servings
- Heat the butter in a broad pan, add the onions and sauté till the onions turn translucent.
- Add the paneer, ginger-garlic paste, salt, green chillies and coriander leaves, mix well and sauté on a high flame till water evaporates.
- Divide the mixture into equal portions and keep aside.
- Combine the mashed paneer with red chilli powder, ground chana dal, black pepper powder, cumin powder and cinnamon powder and mix well in a deep bowl.
- Shape into kebabs and stuff with paneer-onion mixture.
- Roll kebabs in breadcrumbs and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a frying pan and shallow fry the kebabs till golden brown from both the sides.
- To serve, arrange the mathris on a plate and place the kebabs on top.
- Serve hot with green dip and curd dip.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 09 Mar 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.