by Kajal P Jobanputra
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
This recipe has been viewed 4982 times
A rich dessert made with water chestnut flour, sago and nuts.
- In a pan, roast shingara flour in ghee.
- Add milk, boil till reduced to half.
- Add sugar and sago.
- Cook till sago is transparent.
- Then add fresh coconut, nuts and makanas and saute till it turns light brown.
- Cool at room temperature.
- Keep it in fridge for hours.
- Garnish with rose petals and serve.
This recipe was contributed by Kajal P Jobanputra on 03 Sep 2012i love to cook, i experiment all my dishes on my husband, when he gives green signal i proceed with ...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.