Shahi Badam Shorba, Almond and Mixed Vegetable Soup
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 206 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 17422 times
- Heat the butter in a deep non-stick pan, add the onions and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the doodhi, cabbage, potatoes and almonds and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add 1½ cups of water, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 12 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Cool and blend in a mixer using ¾ cup of water till smooth.
- Transfer the mixture into the same deep non-stick pan, add 1 cup of water, salt and pepper, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 5 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Serve hot garnished with almond slivers.
Nutrient values per serving
|Vitamin A||126 mcg|
|Vitamin B1||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B2||0.1 mg|
|Vitamin B3||1 mg|
|Vitamin C||28.1 mg|
|Folic Acid||12.1 mcg|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.