Sevaiyan ki Kheer, Vermicelli Kheer Recipe
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 40 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 29293 times
Sevaiyan ki kheer, a very easy to make sweet dish. . . . It is made with minimum ingredients and is worth a try !
- Heat the ghee in a kadhai, add the vermicelli and sauté on a slow flame for 3 to 4 minutes or till the vermicelli is light pink in colour.
- Add 1 cup of water and 1/4 cup of milk, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 4 to 5 minutes or till the vermicelli is cooked, while stirring continuously.
- Add the sugar and remaining 1 3/4 cups of milk, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 2 to 3 minutes, while stirring continuously.
- Add the cardamom powder, mix well and cook on a slow flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately garnished with slivered almonds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.