Sevai Upma ( By Vgy )
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 6215 times
Tasty breakfast dish filled with nutrition, made with vermicilli, onions, chillies, and various condiments.
- First in a bowl keep water for boil.
- Then when it is completly boiled.
- Off the gas take the rice sevai pakt and put it in the hot water which is kept ready for 2minutes.
- Meanwhile chop onion , green chilles, ginger, garlic cloves,then in a fry pan with little oil fry mustard seeds.
- Geera,green chilles,onion and then add 1 tea spoon salt.
- Cook for 5 minutes and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by vgy on 07 Sep 2012
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.