Sev Puri ( Mumbai Roadside Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 77 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 58393 times
Sev puri, let’s call it the indian canapé! tiny discs or flattened puris serve as the base to hold an astounding topping of veggies and chutneys, garnished with sev! an appetiser that can steal the thunder out of any meal! what’s more, you’ll get a dish of around six puris for just rs. 10 to 15.
- Arrange 6 papdis on a plate and place ½ tbsp of potatoes and 2 tsp of onions over each papdi.
- Top each papdi with ¼ tsp of geela lehsun ka chutney, ½ tsp teekha chutney and ½ tbsp of meetha chutney.
- Sprinkle 1 tsp of dry masala powder and squeeze some lemon juice evenly over the papdis.
- Sprinkle ¼th of the sev, 2 tbsp of tomatoes and 1 tsp of raw mangoes evenly over the papdis and serve immediately garnished with 1 tbsp of coriander and 1 tsp of masala dal.
- Repeat with the remaining ingredients to make 3 more plates.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.