Sev Puri ( Chaat Recipe )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 413 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 190065 times
This is another favourite chaat sold on Mumbai streets. Every bhelwala has his own recipe of sevpuri. Sevpuri, as the name indicates is sev topped on puris or papdis, along with potatoes and chutneys. Tangy, crisp and tongue tickling are some words that come to my mind when I think of sevpuri. The very thought makes my mouth water as I reach out to make this delicious chaat!
- Arrange the papdis on a serving plate.
- Top each papdi with a little potato, onion and raw mango.
- Top the papdis with some fresh garlic chutney, khajur imli ki chutney and green chutney.
- Sprinkle with chaat masala, lemon juice and salt on top.
- Garnish with the sev and coriander.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.