Semolina Pancakes ( Cooking Under 10 Minutes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 182 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27691 times
Although very easy and fast, semolina pancakes are very nutritious too as they contain a bouquet of veggies like capsicum, carrots and cabbage, not to forget bean sprouts and spring onions. The crushed peanuts boost the flavour and texture of these pancakes.
- Wash the semolina. Soak it in the curds and 2 tablespoons of water for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add the crushed peanuts, salt and pepper and keep the batter aside.
- In a bowl, mix together the cabbage, capsicum, carrots, bean sprouts, spring onion, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Keep aside.
- In 1/4 portion of the batter, put in 1/4 teaspoon fruit salt and mix lightly.
- Pour it on a greased non-stick pan to get a pancake of 3 to 4 mm. Thickness.
- Spread 1/4 of the topping mixture on the pancake and allow to cook for some time. Then turn over the pancake and cook the other side.
- Repeat with the remaining batter to get 3 more pancakes.
- Serve hot.
- These pancakes taste excellent with Capsico sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.