Schezwan Hakka Veg Noodles
Added to 74 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 151010 times
Prepare the popular schezwan hakka veg noodles at home with this easy recipe. The schezwan sauce enrobes the boiled noodles and stir fried vegetables and makes for a healthy and tasty snack or tiffin choice for all, especially children.
- Boil 8 cup of water in a large pan, let the water bubble.
- Add the noodles and boil them for only 2 minutes.
- The noodles are cooked aldent(aldent: means partially cooking noodles or leaving it slightly "kachcha").
- Drain the noodles and spread on a flat surface and toss in 1 tsp of oil on the noodles to prevent sticking.
- Heat oil in a frying pan on a high flame.
- Add vegetables and stir-fry for 3 minutes on a medium flame.
- Add the schezuan sauce, salt and noodles, mix well and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve hot and garnish with spring onions.
- Same procedure can be used for vegetable hakka noodles. In vegetable hakka noodles instead of "schezuan sauce" use "green chilli sauce".
This recipe was contributed by dtshah545 on 29 Nov 2010
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.