Savoury Protein Pancakes
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 100 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 15071 times
Spicy, high-protein pancakes. Best had with chutney.
- For the batter, soak the dal overnight for 3 to 4 hours.
- Grind the soaked dal with the green chilies and yoghurt.
- Add the gram flour, asafoetida, baking powder and salt and mix well.
- To proceed, heat a non-stick tawa (griddle) and spread a little moong dal mixture.
- Spread a little stuffing on it and smear a little oil on the sides.
- Turn upside down and cook again for a few minutes.
- Repeat with the remaining mixture and stuffing.
- Serve hot with mint chutney or sweet chutney.
- Goodness Guide :
- Contains all the essential amino acids.
- By grilling instead of frying, you can cut down on fat.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|6.6 g||13.1 g||3.7 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.