Satay Sticks ( Paneer)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 73 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 26012 times
Believed to have originated in Java, Indonesia, satay sticks typically refer to chunks of marinated meat roasted in skewers.
Try this vegetarian version of the crunchy finger food. Along with peanut sauce and maybe tea, this is the perfect accompaniment for a nice movie!
- Combine all the ingredients, along with ½ cup of water in a broad non-stick pan, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 3 to 4 minutes ,while stirring occasionally. Keep aside.
- Combine the paneer, baby corn, capsicum and the prepared marinade in a deep bowl and toss well.
- Arrange a piece of baby corn, paneer and capsicum on a toothpick.
- Repeat with the remaining marinated vegetables to make 15 more satay sticks.
- Grease a non-stick tava (griddle) with oil.
- Place the prepared satay sticks on the tava (griddle) and cook on a medium flame, using oil till they are golden brown in colour from all the sides.
- Serve immediately with peanut sauce.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.