Saragva ni Kadhi ( Know Your Green Leafy Vegetables)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 5 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 20452 times
A variation of the traditional kadhi, this combines well with steamed rice, papad and pickles to make a wholesome, filling meal.
- Combine the curds, besan, salt and 1½ cups of water together in a bowl and mix well ensuring no lumps remain, keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a deep pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the cloves, curry leaves and green chilli and sauté on a medium flame for a minute.
- Add the ginger, spinach and drumstick leaves, mix well and sauté on a medium flame for 2 minutes.
- Add the curds mixture, asafoetida and salt, mix well and simmer for 10 minutes, while stirring continuously. Serve hot with steamed rice.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.