Sanwa ki Kheer
by Neelam Gupta
Added to 2 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 1796 times
Just like sago ,sanwa millet also can eat on fast day.I like sanwa khichadi also .
- Wash sanwa and keep aside.
- Boil milk in a heavy bottom pan and meanwhile wash the raisins and pat them dry .
- Thinly slice almonds and pistachios.
- Add sanwa in boiling milk.
- Cook sanwa in milk till cooked, stirring continuously.
- Add sugar, cardamom powder, raisins, pistachios and almonds, mix well and cook for about 5-7 minutes, stirring continuously. Remove from the flame and serve hot or chilled as per your choice.
This recipe was contributed by Neelam Gupta on 28 Sep 2012Hi!
I live in Panjim ,Goa.
I love to cook differrent kind of food.
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.