by Tarla Dalal
Added to 124 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 83871 times
Sandwich house made from sandwiches with different fillings like jam, cheese, chutney etc. Makes a delightful table top centrepiece for children's birthday parties.
- Remove the crusts from 6 to 8 bread slices, apply butter and sandwich them with desired fillings like jam, cheese, chutney etc.
- Stack these up on a large dish and apply butter on top. Cut 3 to 4 bread slices (with crust intact) into triangles and sandwich similarly.
- With the help of toothpicks stick these triangular slices on top of the stacked sandwiches to form the roof.
- Make windows and the door from beetroot, carrot or any vegetable slices and stick on the front with butter and toothpicks. Fix a bread chimney with a radish rose on top using toothpicks
- Surround the house with decorative sandwiches, chopped lettuce and radish roses.
- You can make sandwich faces by sandwiching white and brown bread circles and using grated carrot for the hair, galce cherries for the nose and beetroot sections for the eyes and mouth.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.