Added to 33 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 13190 times
Crispy golden brown croquettes wrapped in whole wheat chapattis.
- Combine all the ingredients for the salad. Divide into 4 equal portions and refrigerate to chill.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 4 equal portions. Shape each portion into even sized croquettes (cylindrical shapes).
- Heat a non-stick pan and cook each croquette over a high flame, using a little oil until both sides are golden brown in colour.
- Place one chapati on a clean dry surface.
- Spread an even layer of the hot and sweet ketchup on it.
- Put a portion of salad in the centre of the chapati.
- Place a paneer croquette on top and roll up tightly.
- Grill on a sandwich griller using a little oil.
- Repeat to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.