by Tarla Dalal
Added to 292 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 11463 times
- Mix the milk, cornflour and sugar very well so that no lumps remain.
- Put the mixture in a broad vessel and boil until it is reduced to 1/3 in volume. Cool.
- Warm the saffron in a small vessel, add 2 teaspoons of milk and rub until the saffron dissolves.
- Add the saffron liquid, chopped nuts and cardamom powder and mix very well.
- Pour the mixture into small kulfi moulds and screw the lids tightly. Place in the freezer.
- Just before serving, unmould and cut into slices.
- Serve immediately.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.