Saffron Cardamom Ice-Cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 79 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8434 times
- Add 1 teacup of water to the China grass and cook on a slow flame until it dissolves completely. Strain.
- Boil the milk (keeping aside a little) and add the China grass, sugar and cardamom.
- Warm the saffron, add the skim milk kept aside and mix until the saffron dissolves.
- Add to the mixture and heat for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Pour the mixture into an ice tray and put to set in the freezer compartment of a refrigerator.
- To serve, churn the solid ice-cream in a mixer to make it soft and fluffy.
Nutrient values Per Serving :
|8 g||4 g||0.08 g|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.