Sabudana Vada ( Faraal Recipe)
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 141 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 61156 times
A very famous faraal food from the maharashtrian repertoire, this can either be relished as a quick snack or as a whole meal along with curds and chutney!
- Clean, wash and soak the sago in approx. 1/3 cup of water for about 4 to 5 hours or till all the water is absorbed and the sago swells.
- Add all the remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and shape each portion into a 75 mm. (3”) diameter flat round. Keep aside.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep-fry the vadas on a medium flame till they turn light brown in colour from both the sides. Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve hot with green chutney and sweet curds.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.