Sabudana Khichadi By meera_sp
Added to 17 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18113 times
Sabudana khichadi is prepared with soaked sabudaana(sago) which is cooked with roasted peanuts and boiled potatoes . The tempering of mustard seeds and curry leaves add to the authentic Indian flavor. A perfect breakfast or fasting meal option.
- Soak the sabudana 3 to 4 hours
- Mix sabudana, peanut powder and salt
- Cut the potato in small cubes
- Heat the oil
- Add cumin seeds and the green chillies
- Add potato cubes and fry it for 4-5 mins
- Add the sabudana-peanut mixture
- Stir continuously till the coulour of sabudana is light golden
- Garnish with coriander and serve with a piece of lemon or curds.
This recipe was contributed by meera_sp on 27 Aug 2002
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.