by Tarla Dalal
Added to 192 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 213968 times
The salad that does not need any introduction. Try this salad also using salad cream instead of mayonnaise.
- Cut the vegetables into small pieces and boil.
- Chop the pineapples and apples.
- Mix the fruits and vegetables, and add salt and pepper.
- Mix the mayonnaise and cream.
- Mix this mayonnaise thoroughly with vegetables. Add salt, pepper and sugar.
- Line a salad bowl with salad leaves. Pile the salad in the centre.
- Decorates with slices of beetroot.
- Serve cold.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.