Rose and Almond Ice-Cream
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 409 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 27884 times
This light rose flavored creamy ice-cream is deceptively easy to make.
- Dissolve the cornflour in 4 tablespoons of cold milk.
- Combine the milk, cornflour solution and sugar in a pan and bring to a boil. Simmer for 3 to 4 minutes, while stirring continuously. Cool completely.
- Add the cream, rose petals, rose essence and mix well. Pour into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is almost set.
- Divide the mixture into 2 batches and churn each batch separately in a blender till it is smooth. Add the almonds and mix lightly.
- Transfer both batches into a shallow container. Cover and freeze till it is firm. Scoop and serve.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.