Rose Coconut Delight
by NEENA SAVLA
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 7019 times
Tender flavoured dessert. No artificial flavours or colour used. Desi rose are light delicate pink in colour. You can also assemble the in the individual bowls also.
- Trim the top of the sponge cake. Place in a loose bottom tin or transparent glass flat bowl. Mix rose syrup and water. Drizzle on the sponge cake to soak it well. Keep aside.
- Soak agar-agar in ¼ cup water for 30 minutes atleast. Wash the rose petals well and chop them finely. Cook rose petals, sugar and full fat milk for 3-5 minutes or untill done. Cool for 2-3 minutes.
- Mix thick coconut milk , condensed milk and rose petal mixture. Heat over a pan of hot water (double boiler) till warm.
- Melt soaked agar-agar over medium low heat , stirring well till melted. Add melted agar- agar to coconut milk mixture.
- Cool a little and fold in whipped cream. Spread on the prepared sponge cake and keep in the fridge for 3-4 hours. Drizzle rose syrup on top and pipe out whipped cream roselets using star nozzle and keep chocolate roses in the centre.
- Serve chilled.
This recipe was contributed by NEENA SAVLA on 11 Jan 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.