Roasted Almond Ice-Cream with Chocolate Chips
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 86 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 8430 times
Rich ice-cream with crunchy almonds and chocolate.
- Keep aside a little cold milk. Mix the rest of the milk with the granulated sugar and boil for 5 minutes.
- Mix the cornflour in the balance cold milk and add to the boiling milk. Boil again for a few minutes. Cool.
- Add the vanilla and almond essences.
- Beat the cream with the powdered sugar lightly. Add to the ice-cream mixture and mix well.
- Add the almonds and chocolate chips. Prepare the ice-cream in an ice-cream churner.
- Prepare ice-cream 1 day in advance.
- Remove the ice-cream 10 to 15 minutes before serving and allow to soften.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.