Ridge Gourd (turai) Fritters
by Palak Rajput
3/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 8 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 10089 times
Ridge Gourd (turai) Fritters, seasoned ridge gourd and deep freid.
Add your private note
Ridge Gourd (turai) Fritters recipe - How to make Ridge Gourd (turai) Fritters
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 8 to 10 flitters
- Sprinkle the salt on the chopped ridge gourd and keep aside for 15–20 minutes.
- Squeeze out the excess water from the ridge gourd.
- Combine the squeezed ridge gourd, cumin seeds, garam masala, chilli-ginger paste, rice flour, coriander, besan, til, salt and water only if needed and make dough.
- Roll out to a small balls and flatten it.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai and deep fry the flatten balls till it turns to golden brown in colour from both the sides.
- Remove on absorbent paper and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 11 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.