Red Apple Sunset ( Party Drinks )
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 36 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 21473 times
Red apple sunset, a drink that does justice to those beautifully-shaped, glittering wine glasses! serve this delicious fruit laden mocktail in your best glass with a dainty apple garnish. Blend fresh apple and sweet lime, if you don’t want to use processed juices.
- Combine all the ingredients, in a cocktail shaker and shake well.
- In each wine glass, pour equal quantity of the juice. Serve immediately garnished with apple fans.
- Starting from one end of a quartered apple piece makes around 4 to 5 slits at regular intervals till 1 cm away from the other end.
- Gently open the slices to form a fan.
- Pierce a stirrer stick from the intact end to hold the slices and place on the glass.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.