Refreshing Drinks or Cool Desserts
Contest closes 30 Apr 2016
uuff..the terrible sweaty heat to bear and thirst to quench, then what will you immediately look for?? Yes, a chilling, cool, luscious drink or beverage or a cool dessert that refreshes and rejuvenates you back to life. In these months of the year when you start reaching for diet sodas, ice cubes and the remote to the air conditioner! Nothing can excite you more than a chilled glass of a cool refreshing drink or a dessert in a bowl or glass after a hot sweaty day in summer.
Come on!!! so here is a chance to show your culinary art in presenting some unique refreshing summer drink or dessert which can be Indian or International as well!
Gear up and share your recipes in this months recipe contest and the 3 lucky winners shall a win a cookbook on "Desert under 10 minutes". For an innovative recipe,click here
Log in and send your entries soon!!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Red Kidney Bean Recipes!
Closed on: 31 Mar 2016
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.