Innovation with Dosa!
Contest closes 30 Jun 2016
South Indian cuisine is famous all over the country. The favourite amongst all is the Dosa and idli. Dosa is something which is available in every restaurant menu now days. There is a whole variety of dosa’s as well. Now days people want something new all the time and so we want to try your hands on a different kind of Dosa recipe and and send it to us.
So, go and get all geared up to create some simple, delicious and innovative recipe in this recipe contest! Share your recipes and 3 lucky winners shall win a cookbook on "Idlis and dosas". For an innovative recipe,click here
Come on!! So, start cooking!!!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
King of Fruits- Mangoooes!!
Closed on: 30 May 2016
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.