Recipes with a Twist
Contest closes 02 Feb 2017
Recipes with a twist are very unsual and very non common. All it takes is a little bit of creativity to convert everyday fare into exotic treats, which are sure to surprise your guests and enthrall your own taste buds! Stretch your imagination a wee bit, and try combining desi masalas with continental or oriental styles, or try mixing and matching ingredients and spice mixes within the many cuisines of our own country and you will end up with many delightful recipes.
So use your creative cooking minds and think and cook up some interesting out of the box recipes and send in your entries to us. Winners shall win the latest edition of "Sandwiches"
For an innovative recipe,click here
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Christmas Season Recipes!
Closed on: 31 Dec 2016
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.