Faraal For Navratri
Contest closes 31 Oct 2015
An experience which is followed by many in our country. When we think of faraal or fasting, the most famous dishes come to our mind, such as Sabudana khichdi, sabudana vada, Faraali pattice, sheera....So now gear up with your cooking skills and share with us new unique faraal recipes which make fasting days more interesting and enjoyable. Festival of navratri is here, put in your creative minds at work and show us some faraal recipes ranging from savoury combos to flavorsome rich sweets...
Lets make our way to everybody’s heart, through their stomach with some innovative Faraal recipes. What are you waiting for??? Share your recipes and 3 lucky winners shall win a cookbook on Faraal Recipes.For an innovative Faraal recipe,click here
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Innovative cooking with Sprouts!!
Closed on: 30 Sep 2015
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.