Wraps and Rolls with a twist
Contest closes 30 Sep 2016
The fondness for wraps and rolls goes back to the school lunch-box which featured a roti or a paratha rolled with vegetables, butter, or jam. But now, we have greater variants of this convenient household meal, which is widely popular across the globe as well.
The ingenuity of the wrapped meal is particularly relevant to today’s lifestyles, and you will be amazed at how many different fillings and relishes exist, from all over the world. So why wait? Get geared up and show how creative you can get while making wraps and rolls!
Let's make this recipe contest fun, colourful and delicious! Share your recipes and 3 lucky winners shall win the cookbook of "Wraps and Rolls"
For an innovative wrap recipe,click here
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Mithai's or Fusion Desserts for this Festive Month!
Closed on: 31 Aug 2016
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.