Christmas Season Recipes!
Contest closes 31 Dec 2016
The merriest time of the winter season is indicative for one and all. It is on December 25th and the day is meant to be celebrated with delicious desserts and other treats. December comes and kids wait for Christmas so that santa can give them lovely gifts and mom cooks a merry meal. As also it is a vacation time, moms can make the kids cook along with them specially the sweet treats and bakes. Evevryone loves to show off their cooking skills at a party and woo the guests with different dishes everytime.
So, what are you all waiting for?? Get all charged up and send us your creative ideas and recipes now and win a cookbook on "Snacks under 10 minutes"
For an innovative recipe,click here Happy Cooking!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Recipes using Green Garlic..
Closed on: 30 Nov 2016
The results of the contest are awaited
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.