Recipes Using Sesame Seeds (til)
Contest closes 31 Jan 2015
After all the new year celebrations, coming up is Makar Sankrant and Lohri where sesame seeds plays a major role in most of the delicious dishes! These festivals hold a great association with sesame seeds, which are also known as til. Sesame seeds are bundle of energy and also considered to be one of the richest sources of iron in Indian vegetarian cooking. Apart from iron, sesame seeds also contain dietary copper, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, zinc, vitamin B1, vitamin, E, protein, and fiber. With all these benefits and their delicious nutty and earthy flavour, sesame seeds easily gel with jaggery and sugar and also are used in variety of savoury dishes!!
Well….so this January, lets get together and create some innovative recipes using sesame seeds. Join this month's recipe contest and win a cookbook on Lebanese.For an innovative sesame seeds recipe,click here
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
SIGN IN TO Tarladalal.com
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.