Dabbe Mein Kuch Naya ho Jaye!
Contest closes 31 Aug 2015
Sandiwches, Parathas, pulaos, noodles…bored of thinking same ideas to give your kid in tiffin right? Packing tiffin for school can be little overwhelming as mothers have to think what new they can give daily in dabbas and on top of which kids always demand for something interesting and new.
So, let's get together and share some extra ordinary, innovative recipes for lunch time for kids…which are delicious, healthy and loaded with nutrition too! Dig in your creative mind and come up with some exciting innovation and surprise your kids with these recipes. Snacks, lunch and even desserts are welcome in this contest, just make sure they can be packed in tiffin easily. Three lucky winners shall win a cookbook on "Fun Food For Children".For an innovative tiffin recipe,click here
Go Creative and dig up something scrumptious and delicious!
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Pakodas and Bhajias - A relished monsoon snack
Closed on: 31 Jul 2015
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.