Innovative cooking with Sprouts!!
Contest closes 30 Sep 2015
Gone are the days when people used to run away from sprouts and greens as being boring food! Health professionals are increasingly recommending people to eat sprouts as these are easier to digest, low in calories, good water content and richer in nutrients than dry pulses and seeds.
What is more interesting is that sprouts are actually simple to grow, cheap and versatile lending themselves to a lot of interesting soups, salads, subzis, starters and soo much more! As the seeds sprouts, their flavour is enhanced making them sweeter, crisper and tastier.Not only legumes, various other grains and cereals like wheat, ragi, bajra or seeds like alfalfa etc. can also be sprouted.So, quickly start cooking up some sprouts and send me those delicious recipes. Three lucky winners shall win a cookbook on "Healthy Snacks". For an innovative sprout recipe,click here
Go Creative and dig up something scrumptious and delicious!
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Dabbe Mein Kuch Naya ho Jaye!
Closed on: 31 Aug 2015
The results of the contest are awaited
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.