Hot snacks and beverages for Monsoon!
Contest closes 31 Jul 2016
Monsoon is a season to enjoy rain and it’s different after occurring effects. It is one of the favourite seasons of most of the people. People love the shower of rain after the perpetual summer heat...but nothing feels better than sitting by the window on a cold rainy day, munching on hot snacks and sipping on hot chai or any hot beverage. In fact hot snack like munchies taste best during monsoon season. One can make any thing small and freshly cooked along with a hot drink and enjoy it with friends over a monsoon tea party. So, this monsoon, we give you all an opportunity all over again to share your favourite snacks or hot beverage recipes with us because we've got a bunch of delicious snack and beverage recipes out there for you all to try.
So, what are you all waiting for?? Get all charged up and send us your creative ideas and recipes now and win a cookbook on "Healthy Snacks"
For an innovative recipe,click here
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Innovation with Dosa!
Closed on: 30 Jun 2016
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.