Refreshing Summer Drinks!
Contest closes 30 Apr 2015
Nothing is more refreshing than taking a long cool sip of some chilled drink after coming back from that scorching heat of summers….right? Well…this time, let’s have some fun by sharing some fruity, sweet, and sparkling cool summer sippers and drinks and show your culinary art in some fantastic rejuvenating cool drinks! Because summer time has come and it always brings with it lots of refreshing drinks you can cool off after dealing with hot weather all day!
So fight off the most irresistible urge of a nap, and share some of your favorite refreshing summer drinks that you can even sip while spending time with your friends and family, working at your standing desk or on uninvited of guests!
Take a sip and get all charged up to take part in this recipe contest and 3 lucky winners shall win a cookbook on "Finger Foods for Kids". For an innovative Drink recipe,click here
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Cooking up with Bajra!
Closed on: 31 Mar 2015
The contest winners list
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.