Time to Share Your Faraal Recipes
Contest closes 31 Oct 2016
A religious experience that is followed extensively throughout our country and the word fasting is brings to our mind same old Sabudana Wada, Doodhi ka Halwa and hot Faraali Pattice… But let us make an attempt to demystify the world of Faraal foods with newer recipes to be enjoyed by one and all on fasting days. This month we give you a chance to show your creativity by sending us a fabulous variety of recipes with something for every food lover, from savoury combos to amazingly rich sweets.
Lets make our way to everybody’s heart, through their stomach with some innovative Faraal recipe.
What are you waiting for??? Send your entries today and the winner shall get a cookbook on "Faraal Foods"
For an innovative recipe,click here
Log in and send in your entries today!
Submit your entries to the contest!
Do you want to participate in the contest and win exciting prizes. You need to
be logged in to submit your entries. Click here to login and return to this
- Submissions must be original
- Tarladalal.com reserves the right to use the recipes sent to us by the contestants.
- Winners would be selected by a panel of cooks headed by Tarla Dalal. The decision arrived at by the panel would be final and not open to debate by the contestants.
- Each month’s winner names would be announced at this site along with the announcement of the new contest.
- Every participant can send more than one recipe for the contest.
- The recipe should be preferably for four persons.
- Each recipe should contain, right quantities for each ingredient, their purpose (oil for greasing or flour for dusting) and the process of making the dish in detail.
- Submission may be modified anytime before contest closes
Result of the last contest
Wraps and Rolls with a twist
Closed on: 30 Sep 2016
The results of the contest are awaited
View contest archive....
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.