Raw Mango and Onion Chutney
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 413 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 43036 times
A chutney with raw mango and onion may surprise you, but making this a part of your daily diet helps to prevent you from sunstrokes.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl.
- Keep aside till the jaggery melts.
- Cover and keep refrigerate till required.
- Serve the chutney with lunch everyday.
- This lasts for upto 3 days if refrigerated but it's best to make it fresh everyday
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.