Rajma and Spinach Wrap ( Eat Well Stay Well Recipes )
by Tarla Dalal
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 68 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 18788 times
Rajma and spinach wraps, this dish is a complete nutritious meal that provides all the necessary nutrients for a beautiful you! rajma and spinach go well together, as rajma is rich in protein, calcium, fibre, whereas spinach provides lots of vitamin a, e, folic acid etc. This dish is a complete nutritious meal that provides all the necessary nutrients for a beautiful you!
- Heat the oil in a broad non-stick pan and add the cumin seeds.
- When the seeds crackle, add the asafoetida and onions and sauté on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the garlic, ginger-green chilli paste, turmeric powder, coriander-cumin seeds powder, chilli powder, tomatoes, tomato ketchup and 2 tbsp of water, mix well cook on a medium flame for 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Add the rajma and salt, mix well and cook on a medium flame for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the spinach and coriander, mix well and cook on a medium flame for another 2 minutes, while stirring occasionally.
- Divide the rajma and spinach stuffing into 4 equal portions and keep aside
- Divide the curds- green chutney spread with 4 equal portions and keep aside.
- Place a roti on a flat, dry surface, arrange a lettuce leaf over it and place 1 portion of the stuffing on one edge of the roti.
- Spread 1 portion of the curd-chutney spread evenly over it.
- Sprinkle 1 tbsp of the onion over it and roll it up tightly.
- Repeat steps 2 to 4 to make 3 more wraps.
- Serve immediately.
Nutrient values Per Wrap
|Energy|| 229 kcal|
|Protein|| 7.9 gm|
|Carbohydrate|| 35.4 gm|
|Fat|| 5.6 gm|
|Vitamin A|| 4157.7 mcg|
|Folic acid|| 104.0 mcg|
|Iron|| 3.0 mg|
|Fibre|| 2.0 gm|
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.