Rajma Galouti Kebab ( Kebabs and Tikkis Recipes)
by Tarla Dalal
Added to 129 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 52308 times
A delectable vegetarian version of the traditional galouti kebab, where meat has been replaced with rajma.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry the onions till they are golden brown. Drain on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Heat the ghee in a pan, add the ginger and green chillies and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Add all the remaining ingredients except the oil and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Divide the mixture into 5 equal portions and shape each portion into flat, round kebabs.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai on a medium flame and deep-fry the kebabs till golden brown in colour from both sides. Drain on absorbent paper and serve hot.
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.