Rajasthani Shahi Raj-kachori
by Palak Rajput
5/5 stars 100% LIKED IT
Added to 65 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 119223 times
Rajasthani Shahi Raj-Kachori, stuffed katchori with potato and sprout filling and served with curd, chutney and sev.
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl and using water knead a semi soft dough.
- Divide the dough into equal portions and roll out into little thick big puris using little flour for rolling.
- Heat the oil in a kadhai at a high flame and then reduce the flame to slow and deep-fry the puris till crispy and brown in colour.
- Remove on absorbent paper and keep aside.
- Combine the moong, matki, chana, potato and salt in a bowl and mix well.
- Divide the mixture into equal portion and keep aside.
- Make a depretion in the center of the kachori and put one portion of the filling.
- Top it with little curd, chutney and masala.
- Sprinkle some sev on top and serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by Palak Rajput on 01 Feb 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.