Raita Swanjana De Phool
by rajni ahuja
This recipe has been viewed 5329 times
Raita Swanjana De Phool is a traditional recipe of multan. It is a very easy and a tasty recipe to make.
Add your private note
Raita Swanjana De Phool recipe - How to make Raita Swanjana De Phool
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:    Total Time:
Makes 4 servings
- Boil cleaned flowers of swanjana in a little water till soft.
- Drain, squeeze water, and keep aside cool.
- Roast andcrush the seeds together coarsely.
- Beat curds and milk together till smooth.
- Add all ingredients including flowers of swanjana (drum stick flower) and powders
- Mix well sprinkle some roasted powder and black pepper powder for looks
- And chill for an hour before serving.
- Drumstick flowers are called swanjana in punjabi ,sahajan in hindi ,shaujan in bengali ,murinakkai in tamil and south ,munna kayi ,nuggi kayi
This recipe was contributed by rajni ahuja on 07 Jan 20121.Iam senior citizen,aged72 yrs,
retired deputy librarian from IIT kharagpur ,
42 years of experie...
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.