Ragi Vegetable Chila
Added to 11 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 14737 times
A great combination of ragi and semolina with loads of vegetables makes this recipe a perfect start for a busy day...
Add your private note
Ragi Vegetable Chila recipe - How to make Ragi Vegetable Chila
Preparation Time:    Cooking Time:
Makes 4 serving
- Combine the ragi flour, semolina and curd in a bowl and mix well.
- Add salt, asafoetida, ginger-chilli paste and water to make a smooth batter of pouring consistency. Keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add all the vegetables and corn to the batter and blend using hand blender.
- Heat the non-stick tava (griddle), apply little ghee over it, spread it well and wipe lightly.
- Pour a spoon full of batter and make thin chila over the tava by cooking on both the sides.
- These chilas can be cooked using zero oil or ghee. However little ghee can be used as per the wish.
- Serve hot with chutney of your choice.
This recipe was contributed by sonalsgandhi on 03 Aug 2011
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.