Raab for Cold and New Mothers
Added to 4 cookbooks
This recipe has been viewed 25442 times
Raab is very good for cold as well it is very useful for new mother, for it enhances milk production. For serving smaller kids, one can remove clove or can reduce the quantity of hot herbs/spice.
- Take water in a vessel, put jaggery in it and heat them till it starts boiling.
- Meanwhile melt the ghee in a frying pan and add clove, ajwain and turmeric powder.
- Heat till ajwain start crackling.
- Then add wheat flour, stirring continuously till it turns golden brown in colour.
- Add hot mixture of water and jaggery.
- Then add ginger powder.
- Heat till it start boiling.
- Remove from the flame. Serve hot.
This recipe was contributed by sonal5000 on 02 Dec 2016
Know more about this member, Click Here
REGISTER NOW If you are a new user.
Or Sign In here, if you are an existing member.
If your Gmail or Facebook email id is registered with Tarladalal.com, the accounts will be merged. If the respective id is not registered, a new Tarladalal.com account will be created.
Click OK to sign out from tarladalal.
For security reasons (specially on shared computers), proceed to Google and sign out from your Google account.